COVID-19 has been a very difficult time for us all. Many of you have been forced to wait for dental care, and we deeply appreciate your understanding while we have kept our office partially closed to help control the spread of the coronavirus.
We are happy to say that we have opened our office for all patient treatment . Our hours of operation will remain the same, Monday - Friday 8-5.
Your health and well-being continue to be our highest priority, Our own families are also patients here, so you can be assured that we'll be taking care of you just as well as we'll be taking care of them.
For your peace of mind, the measures we will be taking to provide a safe dental treatment experience include, but are not limited to, the following:
Upon Your Arrival at the Office
• Patients will be screened BEFORE entering the office and temperatures will be checked. Any patients showing signs of a fever or other symptoms of illness will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
• A brief questionnaire will be filled out by you so that we may document your medical status for the day of treatment.
• ONLY patients will be allowed entry into the office. Parents and other family members will be asked to wait outside whenever possible.
• Patients are asked to wait in their cars or outside the office until their scheduled appointment time.
• The waiting area chairs will be spaced apart to allow for 6 feet of distancing.
• We will ask that you continue to practice social distancing measures in common areas of the office, including the front desk.
• We ask that you arrive with your mask on and leave it on until treatment begins.
• There will be no physical contact with patients with the exception of treatment.
• All rooms will be COMPLETELY sterilized before each patient is seated, and public areas, including restrooms, will be cleaned and sterilized frequently throughout the day.
• Our team will STRICTLY follow guidelines set forth by the CDC, OSHA, and ADA in regards to personal protective equipment (PPE) and office sterilization.
• During patient care, goggles or face shields will be worn by staff in the operatory
• All surfaces that come into contact with the patient will be wiped with disinfectant including the patient chair and the accessory chair where the patient placed their personal items and/or coat hanger.
We are proceeding with an abundance of caution, but we want you to feel as confident as we do that any visit you make to our office will be a safe one.
The Team at Azusa Dental Arts, Inc. - Ralph Reyes DDS